What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, purchase one of our plans, to make a payment, or filling a form for more information. The information you may be asked to enter is your name, billing address, credit card number, expiration date and CCV for credit card transactions, your -bank name, ABA routing number, bank account number and account type for eCheck transactions, your phone number and email address.
What do we do with your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize a response to your individual needs
- To process transactions as requested
- To improve our website based on your feedbacks
- To send periodic emails to inform you of your account status and related information
- We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway provider such as Authorized.net. Only authorized special access to its system can access the data.
- After each transaction, your credit card and or banking information will NOT be stored on our server.
Yes. We currently use the following types of cookies: (1) Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and help us to build up a profile of how our readers use the website. (2) Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for administering subscriptions to True Freedom.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Robert N Doolan
American Senior Services, Inc.